New Can Art Contest!
Stone Corral is where it is today because of you, our awesome and loyal customers, so we are going to show the love you give us to the rest of the world by incorporating you into the future of our brand!
This summer we will be putting out two new can offerings, including Bramble- our refreshingly delicious sour made with blackberries, and Oktoberfest- our malty, amber Bavarian style lager .
We are now opening a competition for all of you talented artists out there to see who can come up with the best, and most creative designs to go on the cans! Whether you’re a trained professional, or an edge-of-the-notebook doodler, we want to see what you got!
One lucky winner will be selected for each beer category, and will be the recipient of a private beer dinner with the Stone Corral brewers for you and three guests, a Stone Corral hoodie, and a Stone Corral beanie or snapback!* Furthermore, the winners will have a great addition for their portfolio.
- Some things we would love to see on the Bramble cans include a purple/violet color scheme, and blackberry bushes.
- It should be noted that the final products will be printed on a matte white label.
- Send all submissions to email@example.com with the subject line “SC Can Art Contest” by midnight Wednesday July 26th, with the image attached as .jpg or .psd files, layered .psd files being preferred.
- All questions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A sizing template and example of a previous label can be viewed/downloaded below.
Best of luck from all of us here at Stone Corral Brewery!